Friday, July 10, 2009

Rug pattern

hello!

Per request, I am posting my circuit board rug pattern as a PDF for download. There are two files, the pattern itself and the color chart. The color chart is unnecessarily huge, but I did that so you could clearly see what was going on. You could easily use this as a cross-stitch pattern if you prefer, but you're on your own as far as the colors!

My color chart refers specifically to MCG Textiles' pre-cut acrylic yarn. You can buy it from their website, or at some larger craft stores.

The number of packets you will need if you use the pre-cut yarn is as follows. DISCLAIMER: you may recall that I had some trouble with math. I re-figured everything; however, if you're really concerned about having the exact right amount of yarn I highly encourage you to double check me, particularly on the "oatmeal" color. Each packet of yarn is supposed to contain 320 pieces.

Black - 4 packets
Light blue, purple, white, ruby, burgundy, pink, dark gold, gold, brown - 1 packet each
Grey, tan - 2 packets each
Oatmeal - 20 packets (but you might get 21 to be safe)

I am making the pattern available for free. However, you may have noticed the capsule-shaped whore-yellow DONATE button to the right. If you do download the pattern, I would really appreciate if you donated a few dollars. All donations go toward keeping Embloggery off the streets -- that is, 100% free and devoid of ads & the weighty burden of physical existence.

Thanks and please feel free to email me if you have any questions or need anything clarified.

Pattern


Color chart

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo, so glad I checked back! I'll be downloading and making this within a couple months here. :)

    ReplyDelete