Thursday, July 22, 2010

my new/old obsession, Bloomington Handmade Market fundraiser

First of all:



These? Exist.

My boyfriend thinks I am crazy because I constantly crave vinegar. I put apple cider vinegar in my juice regularly. So I was pretty freaking excited to see these products at the store.

I have only tried the honey version, because I don't much care for stevia (which is what the other flavors are sweetened with) but I'll probably break down soon and shell out the ridiculously high price of over $2 per bottle to try the ginger one, at least. I cannot explain why these appeal to me so much, since it is really not that hard to add vinegar to one's drink. I think it's just the fact that I can go around drinking something with a Bragg's label, to be honest.

In other news, Sally and I have been working hard on the upcoming Bloomington Handmade Market Silent Auction, which is tomorrow, July 23, from 7-9 pm at the Art Hospital.



Please oh please, if you're in or around Bloomington or have friends who are, tell people about this event! We really need some help and we can't do it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment